2011-10-22



Un reportero me hace una pregunta para que se la traduzca a mi amigo artista:

“Given that the ways we make money impact the type of culture we produce, how does the local economy affect your art practice?”

Lejos de traducirla, por algún motivo neuronal inexplicable, a la mente se me viene la canción que va así “Dicen que la distancia es como el viento…”
Los Angeles CA, agosto 2011


A reporter asks me a question in order to translate it to my artist friend:

“Given that the ways we make money impact the type of culture we produce, how does the local economy affect your art practice?”

Far from translating it, for some neuronal reason it suddenly comes to me the song that goes like this “It is said that distance is like the wind…”

Los Angeles CA, August 2011

No hay comentarios.: