2013-12-04


De todas las formas de acercamiento a los turistas, ésta fue la más novedosa.

Normalmente la primera pregunta es: “where are you from?”.  Seguida indistintamente por algún comentario referido al país de origen u otra pregunta personal como “are you married?”.

Este muchachito preguntó: “Excuse me: what is your currency?”

Nunca había pensado en mí en términos de una moneda.  Me obligó a meditar.

Ellora Caves, Maharastra, India, noviembre 2013

***

Of all the ways of approaching to turists, this one was the most original.

Usually the first question is: “where are you from?”.  Followed indistinctly by any comment referred to the country of origin or another private question like “are you married?”.

This young boy asked: “Excuse me: what is your currency?”

I had never thought about me in terms of a currency. He oblige me to meditate.


Ellora Caves, Maharastra, India, November 2013

No hay comentarios.: